Who are we?
The Texas A&M Cycling Team is a member of the Texas A&M Sport Clubs Association (Department of Recreational Sports). The team was founded in 1976 as a competitive cycling team. Our collegiate conference includes 16 schools in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. Races are organized by the school’s teams throughout the year. The team competes in South Central Collegiate Cycling Conference (SCCCC), USA Cycling (USAC), and Texas Mountain Bike Racing Association (TMBRA) races. Members compete in road, mountain, cyclocross, and track events. Membership to the team is open to anyone, however, only full-time Texas A&M students are eligible to compete in collegiate races.
Becoming a Member
- Fill out an Assumption of Risk & Standard of Conduct form and drivers agreement.
- Join our team Slack (create an account or log in) and Listserve.
- Pay Dues: $100 for the year, gives dues to our treasurer Matheus Miraglia or pay online at our marketplace.
All members enjoy these benefits:
- Collegiate races paid for by the team
- Travel paid for by the team
- Discounts on official AMCT gear
- 15% off at Bike Barn
- Discount on Lake Bryan season passes
- Access to Millican Reserve
- Amazing deals from our sponsors
- Great friends & memories
Team Email: email@example.com
Texas A&M Cycling Team
202 Student Rec Center
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4250
|TBD||Road Vice President|
|TBD||Mountain Vice President|