Texas A&M Cycling Training Schedule
Even if “scheduled”, all AMCT rides* are typically announced beforehand on the Slack to verify their status.
- All road rides depart from the flagpole by the Academic Building unless otherwise noted.
- All mountain bike rides meet at Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve.
- The team requires that all riders wear a helmet for all team rides.
|Day & Time||Ride Leader||Ride Description|
|Tuesday – TBD||AMCT||“TNP“: hard ride at an aggressive race pace ~40 miles|
|Wednesday – TBD||BVC||Intermediate-
|Thursday – TBD||Robert Chrostowski||Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve; friendly context|
|Friday – 4:00 Pm||AMCT||“Friday Fun Ride”: easy & social road ride; ~18 miles|
|Saturday – 8:45am||AMCT||“Flagpole“: intense endurance ride to Caldwell; ~55 miles|
*Note: It is recommended that you bring the following items with you for each ride: flat kit (tubes/patch kit, CO2/pump, and tire tools), water, money (cash/credit card), ID, health insurance information, and cell phone. And also to leave the moaning and whining at home.
Other Rides in Town
• Road Rides around Bryan/College Station
• Brazos Valley Cyclists Road Rides
• Lake Bryan Ph#: (979) 361-0861