Texas A&M Cycling Training Schedule
Even if “scheduled”, all rides are announced on the Slack beforehand to verify.
- All road rides depart from the flagpole by the Academic Building
- All mountain bike rides meet at Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve.
- The team requires that all riders wear a helmet for all team rides.
|Day & Time||Ride Leader||Ride Description|
|Tuesday – 5:00 pm||Eames Bennett||“TNP“: hard ride at an aggressive race pace ~40 miles|
|Wednesday – 5:00 pm||Christina Rigsby||Intermediate-
|Thursday – TBD||Allen Narita||Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve; friendly context|
|Friday – 5:00 pm||Morgan||“Friday Fun Ride”: easy & social road ride; ~18 miles|
|Saturday – 8:45 am||Christina Rigsby||“Flagpole“: intense endurance ride to Navasota; ~70 miles|
Other rides happen every day. Additional daily rides can be found on the team’s slack.
*Note: It is REQUIRED to bring a helmet and recommended that you bring the following items with you for each ride: flat kit (tubes/patch kit, CO2/pump, and tire tools), water, money (cash/credit card), ID, health insurance information, and cell phone. And also to leave the moaning and whining at home.
Other Rides in Town
• Road Rides around Bryan/College Station
• Brazos Valley Cyclists Road Rides
• Lake Bryan Ph#: (979) 361-0861