Texas A&M Cycling Training Schedule
Even if “scheduled”, all rides are announced on the Slack beforehand to verify.
- All road rides depart from Lot 58.
- All mountain bike rides meet at Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve.
- The team requires that all riders wear a helmet for all team rides.
|Day & Time||Ride Leader||Ride Description|
|Tuesday – Gone till daylight savings||Dylan Hughes||“TNP“: hard ride at an aggressive race pace ~40 miles|
|Wednesday – 4:00 pm||Yaobin Chen||Intermediate-
|Thursday – TBD||Cameron Olsen||Lake Bryan or Millican Reserve; friendly context|
|Friday – 5:00 pm||Eduardo Uria||“Friday Fun Ride”: easy & social road ride; ~18 miles|
|Saturday – 8:45 am||Evan Kemp||“Flagpole“: intense endurance ride; ~70 miles|
Other rides happen every day. Additional daily rides can be found on the team’s slack.
*Note: It is REQUIRED to bring a helmet and recommended that you bring the following items with you for each ride: flat kit (tubes/patch kit, CO2/pump, and tire tools), water, money (cash/credit card), ID, health insurance information, cell phone, and mask.
Other Rides in Town
• Road Rides around Bryan/College Station
• Mountain Rides around Bryan/College Station
• Lake Bryan Ph#: (979) 361-0861